Saturday, July 18, 2009

Warriors with Terry Schappert

I miss so much good TV these days!

Warriors Terry Schappert

I am on the way back from Corning, New York (roughly Buffalo area, but south and near the PA border), and just heard great repeat of Andrew Wilkow’s show featuring Terry Schappert, who hosted Warriors on the History Channel (As I said, I miss a lot of good TV, and have to rely on Logan to tell me of the great shows on Discovery and History, and hopefully he saves them on DVR for me!). Anyway, he sounds like a great guy, and I’m going to try to find some episodes online to check out.

Per the radio interview, Schappert’s a Green Beret, a veteran of both the Gulf and Iraq War, and a martial artist who’s also a martial history buff. Lot of martial there, eh? He said that he’s continuing projects with History Channel, but that unfortunately Warriors was not renewed for another season. Anyway, sounds like he was the right man for the job and we wish him luck on future projects.

Anyone have opinions on the Warriors program?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's back!!!

Good to see you posting again.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a warm welcome! Glad to be here, and thanks for remembering me.

A.W.F. said...

www.WilkowMajority.com
Andrew Wilkow 4 the win :D